Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Man, the school week goes by fast when you only have a four day school week! (And when you're stressed about a research paper, haha)

At the beginning of the week, I nearly had a nervous breakdown over the fact that I had no clue how to do research at a different university, and I spent many hours calling the UO and rocking back and forth in front of my laptop, lol. FINALLY, I had a breakthru today by going down to the tech office..thing... on campus. I now am the proud owner of five articles about women and the New Deal. My aim is to fill 8 pages with info. I literally have no idea how to do it, but by God, I'll do it! I'm going to the service center (of my complex) tonight to print them out, and I'll spent allllll day tomorrow reading them, and on Friday I'll write and turn in my Expose'.

Actually, Friday I'm going to France. No big deal. Haha, really though, my "Germany and Europe" prof actually has some title with the EU, but I'm not sure what it is... Anyway, he's taking us to Strasbourg, France to tour the European Parliament. Should be awesome! Our final test for that class is next week, I think. Hell yes!

Well, I think that's about it for right now. I wanna eat some dinner (Joe's Special) and go take care of those articles. Tschau!

PS- The cold is back :( The high for the next week is 0° C. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment