Monday, January 24, 2011

I want you!

Guten Tag, liebe Familie-

Ok, I'm cooking on a shoestring this week (you know how it is at the end of the month), so I need all your best cheap recipes.
I stocked up at the store and have 1 lbs of ground beef, two chicken breasts, noodles galore, rice, eggs, all the baking stuff (flour, salt, baking powder etc) so lay 'em on me!

I'm meeting my friends down at starbucks in an hour and we're going to study for a couple of hours. It's frustrating not to have a study space where I live; the kitchen is always full of people, our rooms are off limits (too easily distracted/cabin fever) so we have to make a 20 minute commute in order to find a spot with tables and free wi-fi.

I think I'm also studying with a history classmate tonight, so that'll be great (he's German!).

Things to do:
Shower, eat lunch
Study/Read for no less than 2 hours
Mail $$ to Mama
Go to the gym
Study s'more

2 comments:

  1. Your momma showed me the travel pics on your dad's photo storage website! Looked COLD but beautiful. Loved the architecture and landscapes. I love the picture of you and Moyer and momma in the Christmas market!

    Enjoy your last weeks overseas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen!
    It's so great to hear from you! I think I showed the "old folks" a good time, given the arctic circumstances. Hope this finds you well, and I'll see you in just a few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete