Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Beth Moyer does not say goodbye!

...willingly.

I did, however, say goodbye to my US History classmates and tutor today, and I was surprisingly sad afterwards. I also closed my Deutsche Bank account and bought my last set of groceries. Once again, events are being posted around town that will now be taking place after I leave. Tis a strange feeling. It is also still sunny here! I'm going to go take a walk out by my lake and then come back and make something with a pound of ground beef, lol.

Tomorrow: get my Schein for the immigration class, exmatriculate with the Uni, and sign out with the state. I think I'm getting a free dinner from my Brit, too, haha =]

Thurs: Pick up Schein for (faux)history, break up with my insurance company and with my gym.

Friday: Check out with my Hausmeister, pick up security deposit, change euros --> dollars, party hearty for the last time.

Saturday: Spend with friends outside, if the weather permits. Head to Frankfurt around midnight or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment