Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What? I didn't quite hear you-

My stupid tinnitus is really, really loud today for some reason. Like, nonstop iPod bad. Thank goodness it didn't start until after my class today. Not quite sure what to do.

I'm going to the library now to return all my books and to spend some (ironically) quiet time in the library studying for my Monday/final test. After Monday I'm freeeee! But. Until then. Must. Study. :|

I'll probably hit the gym after that (Must combat fatty habits, hahaha) and tonight, I'm making my remaining leftover meatloaf into a meatloaf toasty. I shall bake a brötchen roll, melt some gouda, heat up my meatloaf and add some spices and voila! I have a delicious but simple dinner. Heck, maybe I'll even make some soup to go with it since it won't break 30 today.

Man, I live quite the exciting life, don't I? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment