Friday, February 4, 2011

What a bum day!

At least part of it was-- I failed my Germany and the EU class because I am not a good bullshitter when it comes to governments and politics. He failed me because I missed 3x (once for Ma&Pa, once for Pneumonia/Bronchitis, and once because I'm a punk... aka two of them shouldn't have mattered). Also because I "finished my test too soon"- either I know something or I don't, how long it takes me to finish shouldn't matter! And, because I didn't write enough. Again, I could write about Woolfe or Hemingway all day, but how do I elaborate on the fact that the President of the European Parliament is Jerzy Buzek? Ughhh. It was more than slightly mortifying to find this out. I wrote Anja because Silvia is "away from her computer" and I'm desperately hoping for something to happen.

However, Tiffany is in town for a few days, we made oreo milkshakes to cheer me up, and I've just been studying my buns off for my history final. That is why I haven't written; my life has consisted of nothing but eating and studying the last few days. I will be SO HAPPY when this is all overrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment