Monday, December 13, 2010

Back safe and sound!

I am so beyond exhausted that it's not even funny... yet. ;)

I've made a 12 minute video about my weekend in Rome because there's no way I could write it all down. It will literally take all night if not longer to upload it, so sit tight until tomorrow and I'll post it as soon as I can.

By the way, how is it already December 13th? Time flies!


Stereotypes I fulfilled in Rome:
- I ate (read: devoured) true italian pasta, pizza, gelatto, and Limoncello (typical/unique Italian alcohol)
- I blessed myself with holy water at St. Peter's Cathedral
- I threw a coin into Trevi fountain (wikipedia that tradition if you don't know of it)
- I toured the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Pantheon and St. Peter's
- I drank water out of the public fountains
- I climbed to the top of the Spanish steps
- I got kissed by our italian waiter (photo evidence to be shown later) and even we all did that scary kiss-on-the-cheek goodbye

Yeahhhh, that's all I can think of right now. Must sleep. Or do laundry. Or take another shower, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment