Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Get rained on, sit through class, cook something. Repeat.

I'm sorry to say: I have nothing to say!

haha

I like the life I've made here. It's easy and comfortable, but unfortunately, with weather like this, I feel no need to go out and do weird things. Instead, my friends and I are holing up with comfort food, card games, movies, and chilling. I finished my first paper in nearly six months, and it was cake. Hmm what else? I had my first tandem learning session. Basically the cute guy from my class asked if I wanted to tandem with him, and I said yes! So, once a week we'll grab coffee, or make a pizza at my place, or go to soccer games or whatnot. An hour of English, an hour of German. Awesome, eh? I like him; we have a lot in common, but sadly, we are both mumblers. haha =]



I'm coming back Valentine's Day if all goes well! AND THEN ELTON JOHN A FEW DAYS LATER OHMYGOD.



I guess I'll go to the gym now?

No comments:

Post a Comment