Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Icing on the cake of today-

Pentagon: Letting openly gay troops serve won't hurt military""



Today was fabulous. I woke to a blue, sunny sky, but unfortunately also to the sound of my loud house phone. For some reason, I am the mail bitch (pardon my german). Whenever someone's not home to pick up their package, the mail guys choose me to hold it for them. This is the fourth time! It's not really that bothersome; it's just scary waking up to a german man on the phone, lol.

I went to the gym and listened to more of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and then went to tutorium which was only an hour! I then hung out with my two germans and Chris before heading out to my rendezvous with Tarlie. It was definitely below freezing, but the Christmas market offers many forms of warm alcohol to help fight off the chill, and Tarlie and I took advantage of it!

Tonight, I chilled with Tim (Ireland) and Alex (Portland) and Jess (Corvallis). I love Skype dearly.

And now, just before bed I did a news scan, and this lovely nugget presented itself. It's about damn time, too. (Pssst- Europe thinks we're idiots and that DADT is absurd.)

Good night and thank God it's December.

No comments:

Post a Comment