Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's my weekend!

So last night I had a make-up lecture for my EU class, and it was actually kind of interesting. This lecture had a beginning, middle and end. A structure. I could follow and take notes- it was a miracle. I hate that none of my DAF classes have any structure. Meh.
I just got back from my lone Thursday class, which is becoming more and more ridiculous and out of hand. The teacher is very sweet, but she has no idea how to but together a lesson plan or execute her questions in an understandable way. I love history and I have a high level of comprehension, but I absolutely cannot follow her. Plus, she picks on one or two students a lesson and doesn't let up! The entire class can be sleeping (or paying excellent attention) and she will only call on those two students. I am always one of those students. :-|

Anyway! It's nearly 1pm: I'm going to eat some leftovers (including a fresh loaf of bread I just picked up from the bakery) and head out to Ikea to pick up a few things. (i.e. measuring cups, glasses, maybe christmas stuff).

A special note of thanks to Mama Moyer for my advent calendar! I had to destroy it and rebuild it because it did not survive the journey over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment