Friday, November 5, 2010

Freitag ist der beste Tag!

Guten Morgen, ihr Liebe!

(I love how on Fridays, "morning" is approx. 11:30 am.)
So last night I had a Brit over for dinner. Her name is Becca and she's pretty much awesome. She, Zach, Harley and I hung out until 1 am, causing me to hibernate until 11. =]
For dinner, we made steak with caramelized onions and a garlic/soy sauce marinade and a side of green beans with almond. I could have made roasted herb potatoes as well, but I didn't realize potatoes don't have gluten (-Becca can't eat gluten). Not bad for a kitchen-challenged individual, eh?

I also had my first appointment with a trainer at the gym today. He was suuuper nice and really funny and patient with our communication problems. My back and shoulders have all kinds of things wrong with them, and I'm going to start doing some stretches and exercises to help build up those muscles and prevent back pain later in life. Woo!

(Later)

It's now 4:30 and I think I'm going to watch Elf and take a nap. Gotta be rested up for Manü's birthday party tonight =]

No comments:

Post a Comment