Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We meet again, Tuesday.

It is noon, and I am lying in bed with my blinds down. Haha, I may not like all of my classes, but I do love my schedule:
Monday- 18:00-20:00, History lecture
Tuesday- 14:00-16:00, History tutorium
Wednesday- 10:00-12:00, Immigrant class thing (propaganda)
Thursday- 10:00-12:00, German history, society, and culture
Friday- 12:00-14:00, EU class

My Spring term will definitely be heavy, but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

I logged on to Facebook this morning to find about 30 status updates from various Eugene friends, all saying some version of "OMG SNOW!!!" This made me incredibly homesick: snow the week before Thanksgiving? Think of the snowball fights and football games and food! Ugh. Freiburg and Tübingen are suppose to get some snow later this week. The high for the next five days is 39. I'm so not used to this! Long underwear bottoms and tops- EVERYDAY. I should buy gloves today.

Ok for real, I should open my blinds and get up for the day. This is just silly, lol.

1 comment:

  1. We have snow in the Burg too! Wish you were here to spend Thanksgiving with us...we'll miss you terribly! me

    ReplyDelete