Sunday, November 14, 2010

Good work, everyone-

-I'll call this a successful weekend!

I'm in a bit of a rush, but here are a few pics from Becca (my Brit) and my hike yesterday. We wanted to ride the gondola thing up a mountain and hike around at the top, but because of "severe weather" (we just finished living through a cyclone!) it was closed. So we made do and hiked to a nearby village, on top of another mountain!

Today, I woke up (after having gone to bed at 5, exhausted from coaching my football team) and ran to the train to meet my friends in Titisee. They had taken the train an hour before me, but waiting around for me to get there, bless them. :) We hiked around the lake and enjoyed some ice cream before heading home.

Now I'm about to go to see a symphony performance with Eva, who I hung out with last night. Can't wait!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Beth! It's your mom's old boss Karen :-) Your mom gave me your blog address! Awesome pic of you jumping...reminds me somewhat of Sound of Music for some reason. You are so lucky to experience another country...I've been as far as Canada :-( The Burg is still the Burg...not a whole lot of news here. RHS football is in the playoffs and won their first game...play another home game this Friday.

    ReplyDelete