Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fun, fun, fun

Hello everyone!
I write to you from the ultra-american establishment of Starbucks, because they let me use their Wi-fi (or WLAN in Germany) for free, and I want to kill some time in the city.

It's sunny today! Hella cold, but sunny, so I'm happy. Class was fun this morning, we talked about the Weimar Republik, which I've already delivered a presentation on in Tübingen. After class I went to get my lip repierced. I know this will disappoint some family members, but just remember it's removable and it's I happen to love it. :)

Later, I'm going to the gym for the second appointment with my trainer- I'm really excited to see what kind of program he's going to have me work on!

To go back in time- last night we DID go to karaoke and it was pretty fun. Unfortunately, people weren't as into it as they were last time I went, but we met some Germans had had a good time. I then spent the rest of my evening hanging with Harley and his roommates. It felt more like a Friday night than a Wednesday- ah, the beauty of living in a big city; there's always something going on!

Also- give me "man-of-the-house" points because I unclogged my hall's shower drain... without having to pull hair out. Dun dun dun! I bought this sketchy powder and it cleared it right up. I felt useful, lol.

Gotta go- there's a chocolate croissant with my name on it just down the street.

MORE POSTCARDS COMING YOUR WAY SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment